87th BIG JAC Classic Rules
Flamingo Lakes Country Club
October 4th and 5th, 2014
- Players turn in your entry fee of $180.00 to your teams A player.
- The A player will turn in $900.00 to the Payroll Table by 7:30 AM.
- Any player age 65 and over will play the WHITE TEES.
- All players age 64 and under will play the BLUE TEES
- Ball in the fringe or collar of the green. You may lift, clean and place your ball
- FOUR INCHES either side of your marked position, no nearer to the hole.
- Ball in the rough must be played in the rough and a ball within a hazard must remain in the hazard. Teammates must drop the ball within one club length, no nearer to the hole. When played from the fairway, you may place the ball within 1 club length.
- Out of Bounds is identified by White Stakes surrounding the course and will be played as under USGA rules. However, the ropes between the boundary stakes ARE considered moveable obstructions, and can be moved to accommodate a swing.
- LOCAL RULE Out of Bounds between holes #17 & #15 as defined by White Stakes.
- If a member of your team accidently taps in before everyone has had a chance to putt, then their ball will be considered out of play. The remaining teammates continue until completion of the hole.
- Skins will be paid out both days. If there is not an obvious winner, we will go to 2 Eagles - 2 Birdies - etc….
- If anyone scores a hole - in - one during the tournament, each player will be assessed $5.00. It will be the A players responsibility to collect and turn in your teams $25.00 with the official scorecard.
- In the event of bad weather, ALL teams must have completed 18 holes for the tournament to be official. OR all teams must have completed 36 holes for the full tournament to be official. If we are rained out day #2, then the tournament will go back to an 18 hole tournament.
- In the event of a tie for first place, it will go backwards on the scorecard from
18 - 17 - 16 etc.ONLY to decide the Champion. Prize money will be split accordingly. * Example, 3 way tie for first place will split first, second and third place prize money.
- Make sure your scorecard is Signed Completed and Correct before turning it in.
- Please visit our websites ~ bigjacgolfclassic.com flamingolakescc.comM/li>
- LIKE US on FACEBOOK for scores, pictures and tournament updates !